More important signing? Yaya or Silva?

If you'd have asked earlier in the season I'm guessing you may have had a different response. At this moment in time I'd gladly see Silva given a rest, but Yaya is vital to us as a team.

yaya, he is unique and we have no cover for him, whereas we could cover for silva on a short term basis.

look when yaya went away, we looked hopeless, but if silva had gone away for a month with yaya back i don't think we would have struggled as much.

purely because of the system we play

For me, Yaya is one of the top 5 players in the world on his day, up there with Messi, Ronaldo etc.

In a thread a few weeks ago somebody asked along the lines of 'is Silva the new Colin Bell'. My answer is a definite NO. Colin Bell scored loads of goals from midfield and Silva (genius though he is) simply doesn't.

Yaya bangs a few in and covers the sort of ground King Colin did. Colin also influenced games far more the Silva does. If any player could ever be compared to Colin Bell it's Yaya and that's the highest compliment I could ever give to any player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.