More misery for Pompey

mcfcliam said:
Their TV money will be used to pay Pompey's creditors.

and their transfer embargo will not be lifted.

The end is near?

Fookin hope not - if they go bust then all points won will be lost - effectively we will loose 3 points and the 3 points the bin dippers lost will be cancelled out.

They'll go into administration, but if it comes to them being wound up I'm sure the premier league will see them through to the end of the season.

dctid said:
mcfcliam said:
Their TV money will be used to pay Pompey's creditors.

and their transfer embargo will not be lifted.

The end is near?

Fookin hope not - if they go bust then all points won will be lost - effectively we will loose 3 points and the 3 points the bin dippers lost will be cancelled out.

Is that what would happen?
How can you cancel out something you haven't been awarded?

Its an absolute disgrace what those people have done to that football club, I know a Pompey fan and he has been talking about this happening for well over a year

Its been run into the ground by clueless idiots. How Peter Storrie can still turn up there and take home his £1.3 million a year and complain about the club being in financial trouble baffles me

Sam Eto's P45 said:
dctid said:

Is that what would happen?
How can you cancel out something you haven't been awarded?

If Pompey go bust and cannot fulfill their remaining games all games against Pompey will be null and void - so effectively we will loose 3 points and because Pool lost it wont matter to them. Effectivelt pool will close the gap by 3 points having lost to Pompey -- i think that makes sense

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.