More Petrov on the right or everywhere please

MonacoCityFan

To all who said that SWP should play on the right and Petrov not . Petrov played 3 briliant matches from 4 games on the right wing . And the forth (match agaistnt Blackburn ) he played average and that was because of the frozen pitch . I like SWP much too but Petrov for 3 games made more than SWP did whole season . So cut the crap and start to respect Mancini opinion to play Petrov on right . Thank god our manager understands football

MonacoCityFan said:
To all who said that SWP should play on the right and Petrov not . Petrov played 3 briliant matches from 4 games on the right wing . And the forth (match agaistnt Blackburn ) he played average and that was because of the frozen pitch . I like SWP much too but Petrov for 3 games made more than SWP did whole season . So cut the crap and start to respect Mancini opinion to play Petrov on right . Thank god our manager understands football
swp all day long,petrov is a one footed lazy arsed whinging soft twunt

I wouldn't go as far as Jay, and while petrov has been performing well, i'd still feel more comfortable with SWP in the side.

Petrov is a good player, he's a great resource to have, but he's so one dimensional. Even though he's been playing very well, playing on the right is really not playing to petrovs strengths.

I think perhaps he's there so that our left back (stand in's due to bridges injury) aren't exposed to much, and obviously because SWP has had a knock.

But with him on the right, when we have two target men strikes in rocky and ade, means that petrov looses all momentum from his game, is constantly cutting inside and can't throw in those deadly crosses.

He is doing a great job as a stand in right now, but when swp is fully fit expect to see him on the bench.

I don't think anyone would argue they'd prefer him over bellamy.

MonacoCityFan said:

your not actually joking either are you!

Did you not go the game last night?

I really did not reckon much to him at all..if anything he is the weak link in that mid-field. SWP work rate and goal scoring rate is immense. The fullbacks last night for B'Burn were awful and Petrov never looked like exploiting that the way that Bellamy was doing....even when the switched flanks.

I know that appeared a bit negative...but i would play SWP over him any day.....But Petrov is a good squad player.

Is this thread a joke?

Petrov is no where NEAR swp. Petrov didnt actually offer us anything last night (and im not slating the guy as i do quite like him) But hes got nothing on swp.

Very odd thread!

Its scary that he isnt joking i thought he was awful yesterday

As for SWP he has been on fire since november, shame the rest of the team werent playing the way he was

Ha ha ha ha, good one mate!

Since Petrov has been on the right I'd say he's had 1 good game, 2 average games and 1 shit game. He offers us nothing on that side and SWP is miles better. SWP has been one of our best players this season and you say he's done fuck all lmao. Petrov is a good sub to have and a good player to play when SWP/Bellamy aren't fit but that's about as good as it gets for him.

jayblue said:
MonacoCityFan said:
swp all day long,petrov is a one footed lazy arsed whinging soft twunt

this spot on pal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.