More Petrov on the right or everywhere please

I think Petrov is playing well at the moment. Definitely back to his best since a difficult time with injuries. For me though, id have to play Sweep.

Petrov for me has been one of the poorest players for the last month, imo he's done absolutely nothing to deserve a place in this team, SWP all day long, if SWP is fit i'd start him saturday.

He's only on the right because he's not good enough to displace Bellamy on the left. He's been very average whilst on the right.

I like Petrov on form he is the best winger at the club. Also he is the biggest moaner when things aren't going for him. It is only a matter of time before he trows his dummie out but with Roberto I dont think he will do it unlike with Hughes. A stronger manager at the club who wont take his shit or anybodys.

Petrov will be better and better, can play on the right or left and he dont loose the ball
as often as SWP, lets see what mancini does when swp is back !

juhanni said:
Petrov will be better and better, can play on the right or left and he dont loose the ball
as often as SWP, lets see what mancini does when swp is back !
Petrov will never win the ball I think you mean
I do like petrov but I would hate to be the defender playing behide him give me SWP any day

Petrov is wasted on the right. He is a quality player, hopefully see him on the left now SWP is back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.