More praise for City and Fans on Talk Sport.

CITY FOR LIFE

Controling the Ticker Tape from EL 3 Block 308 on
Whats happening, 2 nights in a row driving home and the guys on Talk Sport not only talking City up but now saying how good the City Fans have been since all the money came in, no waving 'wads' as the Chelsea fans did. Lots of Blues phoning in talking sense about where we expect to finish. Whats happening are they realising that we are building a team and now coming together, even talk of all the work done by the club outside of football. Treat our club and fans with respect and we will listen to your views and station.
Can't get use to this, City are doing a lot of good for the prem lge.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Whats happening, 2 nights in a row driving home and the guys on Talk Sport not only talking City up but now saying how good the City Fans have been since all the money came in, no waving 'wads' as the Chelsea fans did. Lots of Blues phoning in talking sense about where we expect to finish. Whats happening are they realising that we are building a team and now coming together, even talk of all the work done by the club outside of football. Treat our club and fans with respect and we will listen to your views and station.

I heard them on the way home from the Blackpool game say this "Coming up this week WORLD CLASS Manchester City face title rivals Arsenal".

WTF! Even Collymore hasn't had a bad thing to say recently.

Was quite surprised to hear Adrian Durham sticking up for us for a change. And he made Perry Groves sound like a cock too!

CITY FOR LIFE said:

You sure it was Talk Sport you were listening to?

i can confirm this to be true!! last night the topic was "what are manchester city doing wrong?" and gough and adrian durham were sticking up for us no end. i was flabbergasted and sat outside the chippy for 15 minutes tryig to get my head round it all.

C1TY4LIFE said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:

I have to admit they have pissed me off recently but the last few days they have been talking us up, ref lioke all the years we were putting up with Utd winning trebles while we were playing at York but that we just turned up in 1000's yet 'true supporters' that we were already pulling in 44k a week even before the money. Makes good listening on the way home.

They are lulling you into a false sense of security, they will get you listening again, and then start slagging us again, some people will fall for anything, do you not think they read the fan forums?

CITY FOR LIFE said:
C1TY4LIFE said:
I have to admit they have pissed me off recently but the last few days they have been talking us up, ref lioke all the years we were putting up with Utd winning trebles while we were playing at York but that we just turned up in 1000's yet 'true supporters' that we were already pulling in 44k a week even before the money. Makes good listening on the way home.

First the 100,000 dead fish in America then the 5,000 dead birds in Ohio now Talk Sport praising us, it really is the end of the world isn't it?

I haven't been driving around in my old white van lately at work which sounds like i have been lucky as my head my explode in a wall of confusion if i heard this stuff

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.