More praise for City and Fans on Talk Sport.

Its a turd station, i gave up on it a year ago, typical famous 4 lovers but once they start to get their head round were a top 4 team they will be licking our ass, stuff them

RBmk2 said:
They have seen the writing on the wall.
They expected Mancini to be gone and us blowing up in mid-table by now-and it's all gone pair shaped for them.
Their editorial department will have told them that not even that bunch of biased southern wankers can ignore the fact that City are in the mix for the title,and thus the adjust the "angle" of their "opinions."

It's no accident that tossers like Collymore and Durham-men who waged what amounted almost to a vendetta,in a thinly veiled attempt to destroy NDJ's career in England- have suddenly changed their tune about City en-masse.

Bandwaggon jumpers-populist,mass media shite.
The Sun on the radio.

Fuck them.

Totally agree with this.

We would seem to be the (now guarenteed) replacement for Liverpool, so it's time to switch the bullshit accordingly. I won't be listening even if they are saying what I want to hear.

P.S. L'pool seem to be getting slating 'Not a big team anymore' was the most direct comment of a few (BBC Sport website)

RBmk2 said:
It's no accident that tossers like Collymore and Durham-men who waged what amounted almost to a vendetta,in a thinly veiled attempt to destroy NDJ's career in England- have suddenly changed their tune about City en-masse.

Bandwaggon jumpers-populist,mass media shite.
The Sun on the radio.

Fuck them.

We have a lad working on it ...

SkyBlueLion79 said:
Fuck Talksport! ... ... I hope you get bummed by a big fucking Samoan crack head!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.