More red paint at the welcome to Manchester poster

Bluesparks said:
Hi all, this had me pmsl !!
Of course I emailed it to every Rag I knew !!

np2ann.jpg

haha

Citycitytid said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Inevitable and to be fair, if we're gonna put somethign as antagonistic as that up we can only expect it to be defaced

imagine if we went the next step....at the very top glass bit on the hilton ;)....well.......i can only wish haha

Now thats gonna take some work for me to have my picture taken under that!!! I'd better get thinking!!!

tazmancblue said:
Citycitytid said:
imagine if we went the next step....at the very top glass bit on the hilton ;)....well.......i can only wish haha

Now thats gonna take some work for me to have my picture taken under that!!! I'd better get thinking!!!

Bungie would do i guess.

So they didn´t have any security cameras out there? That would have made it even funnier.

My wife was passing this morning at 7.10am when the guy was chucking the red paint on the sign. Amusingly enough he got nicked for it, put up a bit of struggle and the copper decked him while he waited for reinforcements. She took a phto from across the road. It's not the best to be honest but you can get the gist of it:

Red-paint-protest_1366132i.jpg

Didsbury Dave said:
My wife was passing this morning at 7.10am when the guy was chucking the red paint on the sign. Amusingly enough he got nicked for it, put up a bit of struggle and the copper decked him while he waited for reinforcements. She took a phto from across the road. It's not the best to be honest but you can get the gist of it:

thats funny for you.....

Didsbury Dave said:

your mrs works for the telegraph ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.