More tales of Tottenham woe.

Pam

<a class="postlink" href="http://spurs.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=21351&start=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://spurs.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/ ... 51&start=1</a>

Good to see we are not the only team doing better than they have for years, but still derided by whinging idiots.;)

Ahh, we got to Hate spurs !!! we have no choice but to beat them in the Race for top 4.... seeing Sunderland vs the scumbuckets highlights was the second best part of MOD tonight! wiping the smug look off Tottenham's faces... Bye Bye Tottenham ......HELLO CITY......

Im really enjoying this thread especially as they keep commenting on spurs' position trying to justify how its not all bad only for another poster to pop up with "ffs its 4-0 now".

it gets better... this is the article the guy put on the front page... mind-bogglingly deluded doesn't even begin to cover it.

Angry just doesn`t cut it!

I'm furious. Not just because we lost to Sunderland, not just because the ref was doing everything in his power to keep us from getting anything out of the game
(hmm....like disallowing sunderlands goal?)

and not just because we were awful.

I'm furious because Sunderland decided that today they would play out of their skins. They rolled over against Liverpool and I watched that game thinking, if this is Sunderland then next week is a banked 3 points. In fact I think I was one of the only people not worried about this game. I thought we would win and win it comfortably. Oh how I was wrong.

Steve Bruce's team is sitting mid table, what is there to play for? Pride? Passion? What is it that makes these teams decide that when it comes to any other team trying to make top four that they won't let us? The same thing happened at West Ham when all we needed was a win, one win! But no the Spammers decided that on that day they would help Arsenal and the top four monopoly. Just like how Sunderland is helping Liverpool get to their rightful spot.

Sunderland played as if their only goal in life was to destroy our hopes and dreams and drag us back down to mid table mediocrity with them. I am gutted at this result as by the time we play Arsenal we could already be 6th or even 7th. This is before we have even kicked a ball against the top three so imagine where we will be after?

I'm sorry guys, I'm being negative, the situation is negative. I`m not blaming Harry this time although to be honest, if he did give Pav a run out earlier in the season we may not have lost 6 points to Wolves and 3 points to Stoke at home and possibly would not have dropped 2 points to Hull. I knew these points would come back to haunt us and leave us needing a miracle. I'm going to give up on fourth now because we won't get that miracle.

We can't even come back against teams that are not as strong as us (I don't buy that Sunderland have a good squad nor do I buy the idea that they are a good team) If you have any sense at all I would strongly advise you to give up too, it's not worth the heartache,

I'm not doing it anymore, we should know that we nor City will be allowed to disturb the traditional 'top four'. The Premier league, the officials and the other teams not in the top four just won't let us. My top four predictions: Chelsea Manu Arse Liverpool No one cares about the rest.

What a bunch of fucking idiots. I truly hate Spurs and that twat Redknapp, I hope we fucking stuff them, they won't take any points off the top three that's for sure. Twats!

Pam said:
http://spurs.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=21351&start=1
Brilliant. Bent scores two goals and they still call him a useless twat. Anyone else think the frontwheels are sounding a little bitter over the fact he has banged in 22 goals for Sunderland. We are in the driving seat now so fuck Spurs. It's in our own hands, stay calm and we can cross that champions league line.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.