Morning all.

Atypical

Team supported
Manchester City
So I've been up with the two little ones this morning whilst Mrs Wardie has a lie in.

Anyway we are off to the races at the Curragh later I was wondering if anyone had any tips.

Wardie said:
So I've been up with the two little ones this morning whilst Mrs Wardie has a lie in.

Anyway we are off to the races at the Curragh later I was wondering if anyone had any tips.

Don't take the kids.

Dazzling
Remember you ..e/w
Sheilas wish
Say
Tapestry
Stuccodor...e/w
Iron major
Victory song
Expect the O'brien team to have a very good day but it's horse racing. Enjoy the day.

I'm taking the kids. I've used vinegar on windows. Two girls one cup is not possible to reel one off to.

The Japanese one where they're vomiting on each other is also the same.

Better get down the shops and buy the Star. The JP O Brien owned Dazzling is the only one I fancy at the mo.

niall'sdiscoshorts said:
Dazzling
Remember you ..e/w
Sheilas wish
Say
Tapestry
Stuccodor...e/w
Iron major
Victory song
Expect the O'brien team to have a very good day but it's horse racing. Enjoy the day.

Cheers I thought this.

4.45 Dance and Dance.
Northern Rocked.
Definatly maybe could might should be there abouts.

niall'sdiscoshorts said:
Dazzling
Remember you ..e/w
Sheilas wish
Say
Tapestry
Stuccodor...e/w
Iron major
Victory song

just for my self confidannce

dazzling wins
remember you ..2nd 16/1..never beating the fav
sheilias wish....donkey
say..wins

must be up already if backed these

I did well 4 wins and two Seconds wife won the one that tapestry came second in. Nice bit of pocket money for my hols.

Thanks very much.:grin:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.