Morrissey on Thatcher

Is the great man struggling for publicity? I noticed that he was a vox pop on the Victoria Wood programme about tea.

jimharri said:
Swales lives said:
Sorry to start another Thatcher thread, but I'm sure many are interested in what the great man has to say on the demise of the old hag:
''Great man''

X7XsIMz.jpg
Sarcasm.. I hope.

BimboBob said:
A complete dullard of a man. Has a few hits in the 80's and then decides to bore the world with his views.

Who cares what he thinks?

One of the new mods fucking stalks the ugly boring shithouse **** of a man so watch what you say or you may go on holiday for a bit

BoyBlue_1985 said:
BimboBob said:
A complete dullard of a man. Has a few hits in the 80's and then decides to bore the world with his views.

One of the new mods fucking stalks the ugly boring shithouse **** of a man so watch what you say or you may go on holiday for a bit

So saying I wish he was dead so I can dance on his grave won't go down very well?

BimboBob said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
BimboBob said:

So saying I wish he was dead so I can dance on his grave won't go down very well?

No it wont but let me know when the tax avoiding **** does die so I can join you

BimboBob said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
BimboBob said:

No. Nor would something along the lines of his music is shit and polluted the ears of far too many suicidal teenagers and that daffodils and NHS specs make you look like a ****.

So don't say stuff like that.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
BimboBob said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

No it wont but let me know when the tax avoiding **** does die so I can join you

What type of dance would you do,a nice tango over a grave is highly recommended

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.