Morrissey - The Falkland Islands belong to Argentina

I spy a Scouse Brow.

9zppx3.jpg

gordondaviesmoustache said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
You can generally see who is online by looking at the bottom of the page. I often do to see if I am currently posting as I always enjoy reading my posts. Funnily enough I always am.

Very true,but some hide.
I would never do this myself,as I would not know whether I was online or not.

I've often wondered why people hide.

The ones I have noticed doing it (in no particular order) are:
BTH, mackenzie, soulboy, Billy Shears, TMQ, Rascal, Prestwich Blue and Ric.

Bunch of fucking spineless cunts, except for Ric of course. Oh and PB now that he's a mod.

Think I set my online status to hidden back in 2004, but not sure why. It was probably to stop NBC from pestering me with PMs. No reason for it to be hidden any more though, so I've changed it back just for you.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
stony said:
Quite a few posters browse in stealth mode

If you come on in stealth mode can you call people cunts without fear of reproach?

Nope, just means people can't see how much time you actually spend on here. Apart from Ric and the mods of course; we see all.

stony said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
stony said:
Quite a few posters browse in stealth mode

If you come on in stealth mode can you call people cunts without fear of reproach?

Nope, just means people can't see how much time you actually spend on here. Apart from Ric and the mods of course; we see all.

Curses, foiled again.

Ric said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Very true,but some hide.
I would never do this myself,as I would not know whether I was online or not.

I've often wondered why people hide.

The ones I have noticed doing it (in no particular order) are:
BTH, mackenzie, soulboy, Billy Shears, TMQ, Rascal, Prestwich Blue and Ric.

Bunch of fucking spineless cunts, except for Ric of course. Oh and PB now that he's a mod.

Think I set my online status to hidden back in 2004, but not sure why. It was probably to stop NBC from pestering me with PMs. No reason for it to be hidden any more though, so I've changed it back just for you.

Thanks Ric.

Good to see I am finally being afforded the appropriate amount of respect around here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.