Most Annoying Advert

bluemoon27

I was just watching tele and on come the adverts,i cant believe how many annoy me nowadays,do they actually make them so pathetic so they stick in your mind or do they think thats a brilliant advert(surely not).
So this got me thinking which is the worst at the minute and for me it as to be that vodafone one where the guy starts singing in the garage(if i rule the world),what the fook it that all about,nothing to do with phones anyway.So which one annoys you,there is enough out there

Yeh that's a bad one, there's another similar one. But the one that really does my nut in is the confused.com with that pansy arse freak with black hair I just want to punch over and over and over.

Nat West, without a doubt, where some hand wringing patronising twat talks about looking after 'our' savings.

Is it for glade? With that annoying dubbed kid. "I want to lay a turd at Paul's house!"

Confused.com.

Iggy pop and swift covered.

Lloyds tsb with them pelican people and that fucking ho ho he ho he ho he ho he ho he hoooooooo!

And last but not least. I'm a pc.

svennis pennis said:
Is it for glade? With that annoying dubbed kid. "I want to lay a turd at Paul's house!"

.Confused.com

Iggy pop and swift covered.

Lloyds tsb with them pelican people and that fucking ho ho he ho he ho he ho he ho he hoooooooo!

And last but not least. I'm a pc.

I hate confused.com. That emo is proper weird

DFS adverts annoy me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.