Most Annoying Advert

levets said:
What about the new gas advert?

scene from Blazing saddles where they're eating beans and all start belching & farting...

Tag line is "Gas & Cowboys don't go together"...

That was on at 07:40 this morning when the kids are watching...
What's the problem with the kids watching??

Llewellyn Dowd said:
levets said:
What about the new gas advert?

scene from Blazing saddles where they're eating beans and all start belching & farting...

Tag line is "Gas & Cowboys don't go together"...

That was on at 07:40 this morning when the kids are watching...
What's the problem with the kids watching??

No problem for mine... but I'll bet there are complaints

unsworthblue said:
locoblu said:
On the radio on any commercial channel every ten f**kin minutes, that boring boring brummie bastard voice....................AUTO GLASS REPAIR AUTO GLASS REPLACE........................

AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOO
annoys me as well.gavin is his name.twat i'd say! i hate that one with michael winner as well.e sure i think its for

I'm not normally suspicious, but the wife told me yesterday that Gavin from autoglass came round and injected his special resin into her crack.

She hasn't even got a car.

Can't stand the Shiela's Wheels ads.

Bring back the Secret Lemonade Drinker R Whites ad, that was class!

Can't believe 'Direct Line' Insurance has'nt been nominated.----It's on constantly with it's "we're not on any price comparison sites"---"buzz off beaky"----"we'll be here", etc etc lines ---.Stephen Fry and Paul Merton add so called comic credence to a shite insurance company.

"RIGHT NOW, FOR EVERY WINDOW AND DOOR YOU BUY, I'LL GIVE YOU ANOTHER ONE, ABSOLUTELY FREE!
TRUST ME, IT'S FREE FITTIN'
SO! CALL 0800 106 107 ............... I SAID 0800 106 107 NOW!!

HI
IM BARRY SCOTT

bangshot.jpg

AND THE DIRT IS GONE!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.