Most anticipated game of the year?

Kinky Dribbler said:
The games against Villa, Tottenham and Everton will be interesting to see where we stand in comparison to them, not just in comparison to Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and the rags.

Good point, KD. All this 'Top 4' expectancy is starting to bug me slightly.

Blackburn - havent been this excited for the start of a season in years!

Bolton away - I was at the 2-0 game last season and have never left a football match so frustrated ever, dying to get back there and put them in there place.

Blackburn away
United away/home
Everton home/away
Spurs home/away

Opening day of the 2010 season at home meaning at the very least the rags have not won the league this season and at best

champions city start their defence of the premier league title at home to.......

this season red dippers at home payback from last season
and the 6 points we are going to take off the blue dippers and knocking them out of both cups

Kinky Dribbler said:
The games against Villa, Tottenham and Everton will be interesting to see where we stand in comparison to them, not just in comparison to Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and the rags.

Don't rule Fulham out !

toddy111 said:
Kinky Dribbler said:

Don't rule Fulham out !

They'll be nowhere near where they were last season, especially if they stay in Europe for a while. In my humble opinion..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.