most epic put down

InMyLifetime-BaconChops said:
colourmeblue said:
ok...ive just built a time machine while waiting for your latest post. In between times I have lived a million years in the past and the future and through extensive and painstaking research in collaboration with the most gifted minds that human nature has been able to produce, we have come to the conclusion you are the singularly most stupid person that has been allowed to walk upright on the planet...

fvjx2o.jpg
out of everybody you chose this bloke to indicate....wait a minute...indicate fucking what exactly?....do you even know what youre trying to imply?

colourmeblue said:
colourmeblue said:
ok...ive just built a time machine while waiting for your latest post. In between times I have lived a million years in the past and the future and through extensive and painstaking research in collaboration with the most gifted minds that human nature has been able to produce, we have come to the conclusion you are the singularly most stupid person that has been allowed to walk upright on the planet...

fvjx2o.jpg
out of everybody you chose this bloke to indicate....wait a minute...indicate fucking what exactly?....do you even know what youre trying to imply?

Yes. What the fuck is that shit? Just what on earth is that all about? And it's not a great put down...

colourmeblue said:
colourmeblue said:

fvjx2o.jpg

I think it may be a picture of Hugo Chavez perusing his election results. Though I think Huggy Boy's facility with English is probably of a higher level.

colourmeblue said:

Yes. What the fuck is that shit? Just what on earth is that all about? And it's not a great put down...

your concerns have been noted and filed accordingly...

Rodney Marsh: How's your wife and my kids?
Ian Botham: The wife's fine, the kids are retarded.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.