Most Hated Bands

Gaudino said:
And know they aren't even proper 'bands', but each and every Rap/Gangsta wannabe/Dance/Trance whatever 'act' alive. Or dead. Or will be alive. Cnuts the lot of them.
^^^

this

excellent call sir!!!

U2-save the planet,where's our big fuck off plane Edge?
Linkin Park-Rap,Rock,Rap,Rock make up your fucking minds you miserable twats.
Feeder-kiddie rock.
Artic Monkeys-I sing in a weird voice.I'm going to write an album about how hard it is being rich.Fuck off no mark.
Oasis-Repeat after me Liam,we are not the Beatles.Are we ever going to make another decent album...sssh Noel,i don't think anyone has noticed.

U2,queen,simply red,,and ANY disco music "oops i;ve bumped my head,I said oops I;ve bumped my head"!and all that.And rap I hate rap its a f@cking auction with a beat,cash in your attic with drums,,pure sh1te.

i8therags said:
U2,queen,simply red,,and ANY disco music "oops i;ve bumped my head,I said oops I;ve bumped my head"!and all that.And rap I hate rap its a f@cking auction with a beat,cash in your attic with drums,,pure sh1te.

cash in your attic with drums..... even a once-upon-a-time quasi-b-boy has to admit, that is an awesome line.

there are more than a few american fake assed corporate whores who really get my goat. nickelback, the offspring etc. anyone with a whiny singer can just FUCK OFF.

then there are the horrid, vapid UK bands....
the kooks............. eurrgh!

and all the acts who treat rock music as an exercise in heritage preservation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.