Most Hated Bands

nickleback.... everybody's got a drug dealer on speed-dial....no they have'nt you set of wankers.that is the shittest record i have ever heard

unsworthblue said:
nickleback.... everybody's got a drug dealer on speed-dial....no they have'nt you set of wankers.that is the shittest record i have ever heard

yes! they are wank, as are scouting for girls as someone mentioned. also the hoosiers and the automatic. Just that genre of pop rock really

brady0 said:
unsworthblue said:

yes! they are wank, as are scouting for girls as someone mentioned. also the hoosiers and the automatic. Just that genre of pop rock really
just like that band from a few years ago 'the darkness'.they were absolutely rubbish.was'nt the lead singer a baghead as well?.

Slipknot.
WHY would a band want to wear stupid masks, shout down a mic for 7 minutes and headbang that much their head nearly falls off?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.