Most Hated Bands

Manchester_lalala said:
Kings of Leon. Average, and every song sounds the same. Very boring.

how over rated can a band be as much as kings of leon and how peope are classing ndubz as a band i dont no.

U2, the script, westlife, boyzone, take that, east 17.
And absolutley hate Trance, its just noise.

Gaudino said:
Coldplay seem to be getting the most mentions.....gonna be the overall winners I reckon?!

We can but hope.
They are my most hated,as they epitomise bland,innocuous,corporate,soulless,musak to the nth degree.
And Chris Martin is a smug,talentless wank who should be used for stem-cell research whilst still alive.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Gaudino said:
Coldplay seem to be getting the most mentions.....gonna be the overall winners I reckon?!

We can but hope.
They are my most hated,as they epitomise bland,innocuous,corporate,soulless,musak to the nth degree.
And Chris Martin is a smug,talentless wank who should be used for stem-cell research whilst still alive.
Hate is a strong word but i have to agree in this case..i seem to remember a documentry from about 10- 12 years ago following coldplay on tour before they made it big.they must have played yellow about a dozen times in the hour long programme so ive hated them from the beginning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.