Most hated club after the Rags.

hjohn said:
Northwich Vics since they let the scum reserves play there plus Witton are the top club in Northwich

THANKS DID NOT KNOW THAT.

Yeah. Their even allowed to have their name up on the stadium - twats

I just hate the Rag Bastards.

I dislike other teams but they pale into insignificance. Born and raised in a town full of non-attending Manyoo 'fans'.

Used to ask them at 2.50 on Sat or (usually) 3.50 on Sundays....'So your not using your season ticket again today?'

mcmanus said:
I just hate the Rag Bastards.

I dislike other teams but they pale into insignificance. Born and raised in a town full of non-attending Manyoo 'fans'.

Used to ask them at 2.50 on Sat or (usually) 3.50 on Sundays....'So your not using your season ticket again today?'

UNITED ARE JOKES.

in no particular order

bolton
stockport
wigan
blackburn
everton
boro
birmingham
west brom

emilymcfc said:
RAGS and Wigan Athletic. I've got a mate who has never let me forget about the fact that we have never beaten them in the Premier League and I honestly don't know how he can be so smug supporting that shower of sh*te

Latics fans are the worst aren't they?! I live in a town fulla' em and they really know how to push my buttons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.