Most hated club after the Rags.

1. United - arrogant wankers, cant have a conversation with them about anything to do with football cos everyone and everything apart from them are/is "shit!" according to them, biased, etc etc
2. Rangers - far too self important and "think" they're great fans but check out their Chumps Lg attendances this season, best supported club in Europe my fucking arse! oh and see how many European trophies they've won considering they are a "super club" oh it's the same as ours!
3. Celtic - see Rangers reasons!
4. Liverpool - far too self important, go on about Hillsborough far too much(i knew a girl who died in a tragic incident but i dont go banging on about it all the time), shit atmopshere 95% of th time but think they're the best fans in the world!
5. Villa - "yippie aye ay, yippie aye oh, sing the Villa's song!" NO, lets not! shit chant! they think they're all hool's and they're not!
6. Stoke - cos they think they've got the best fans in the Prem but the reality is that this is all coming from the guilt of 20years of only getting 10-14,000 in the 2nd tier of English football and then all of a sudden when they get promoted they get 27,000! shit fans!

The Cyber Goat said:
Liverpool, can't stand scousers preening on a site when they win something .. even a game. They know nothing about the world outside of liverpool and it's a complete shithole capital of culture .. MY ARSE :-)
+1 cant stand them

Spurs and everton - in that order.

Everton, because i lived with a scouse everton fan at uni. He was full of it when rooney came through and claimed that they had one of the best young teams in europe. He highlighted rooney, yobo and a little known fullback named tony hibbert as the picks. Deluded.

Spurs - I moved to the isle of wight aged twelve and befriended a yorkshireman pretty quickly (think coz he also had a northern accent). He and his dad were very arrogant spurs fans always beliitling city (we were pretty shit tho). Now, 15 years later, they can still be found drinking together in the local boozer, giving me shit about city as i walk past, and going on about how great spurs are.

Thats why they stuck out for me. What self respecting northerners support southern football teams? Its just not right. It makes me feel physically sick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.