Most hated club after the Rags.

Dirty Leeds, circa 1982 Elland shithole we beat them 2-0 quality. At the end of the game the tossers locked us in for about an hour. When they let us out a group of us got chased all over the place, I hate them to this day for that I have never had time for so called hooligans, cowards the lot of them !!!!!!!!!!!!!

For some reason Middlesborough get right on my tits. It's not even due to the fact that they nearly always beat us, although that doesn't help. They're just some tin pot club, with no history (their first ever trophy win was only a few years ago FFS), inbred, shit fans who seem to think that they've got a devine right to be in the Prem.

Spurs are a bunch of twats too. Their fans are the most delusional. They haven't won the league title in even longer than us and still think they are a great and glorious side, even when the stats tell them that they have been little better than mid table for the last 20 years. At least when we're shit we admit it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.