Most hated club after the Rags.

I've always thought of Man City as a sort of Northern equivalent of us in many ways.

And it's nice to see that, to fit in with that theory, you share our hatred of the Spuds!

(And even Millwall got a few mentions too! )

dannybcity said:
Welcome West Ham Matt, always nice to have a cockerney on here thats not a rag.

;)

God I hate those prats on 606, phoning up straight after a Man U game to whinge about how 'they' did in their London / Kent accents.

spuds- from 81 onwards
roma- left wing twats
wolves- uuuggghhhh
boro- all look like klingons
millwall- ferangi
leeds- animals

westhammatt said:
dannybcity said:
Welcome West Ham Matt, always nice to have a cockerney on here thats not a rag.

;)

God I hate those prats on 606, phoning up straight after a Man U game to whinge about how 'they' did in their London / Kent accents.

You missed out the Irish, Welsh, Scottish, Nigerian and Korean accents :-).

And posters from other clubs are always welcome here (even rags if they're polite), never mind any idiot who thinks otherwise, it's always interesting to hear views from fans of other clubs.

You are more than welcome WESTHAM MATT as we take a pride in our standards to all genuine football supporters. ( Provided you are of similar mind and not some waster

westhammatt said:
I've always thought of Man City as a sort of Northern equivalent of us in many ways.

And it's nice to see that, to fit in with that theory, you share our hatred of the Spuds!

(And even Millwall got a few mentions too! )

if I was from down your way I probably would have been a hammers fan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.