most hated RAG celeb..

withingtonmcfc said:
blue dallas said:
is terry christian a celeb? hows he paying his mortgage latley?

Rumours are he's appearing in this years celebrity big brother. So much for claiming to be a man with a love for ground breaking arts and culture, he must be on his arse money wise!

If only Ricky Hatton was in there too - I'd watch it then

Every bastard one of them, had a few of the twats laughing in my face with regards to our signings!

Must admit I'm having too hold back my fists but I know we will have the last laugh!

Adam Donnelly said:
moodyblue said:
Every bastard one of them, had a few of the twats laughing in my face with regards to our signings!

Must admit I'm having too hold back my fists but I know we will have the last laugh!

Just tell them at least we can afford our signings
unlike them with Herman Munster

There was something on telly the other night, most annoying people of 2009, Sheik Mansour was in the top 20 and they had 'pundits' taking this piss.

Wound me up so much, anybody else see this?

moodyblue said:
Adam Donnelly said:
Just tell them at least we can afford our signings
unlike them with Herman Munster

There was something on telly the other night, most annoying people of 2009, Sheik Mansour was in the top 20 and they had 'pundits' taking this piss.

What was that on
and why is he annoying? like anyone had heard about him over here before buying us
fkn Rag media

Adam Donnelly said:
moodyblue said:

What was that on
and why is he annoying? like anyone had heard about him over here before buying us
fkn Rag media

Was on BBCthree I think, they had 'pundits' mocking us saying we think we can buy anyone and did a knock up team of players that included the Hulk, Mini me and god!

Scoffed at it myself but also with a bit of anger, basically they haven't got a fucking clue!

EVERY single one of the glory-hunting, life-long ( for the last 15 years, like zoe ball moron holmes etc ) so called fans, wankers every one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.