Most hated Rag of all time

kevinmcfc said:
kp789 said:
Keane i hated him when i was a kid.

Keane by a mile. I despise this horrable human being. What he did to AH still makes me sick and angry to this day. The way he stood over him shouting at him. If I had been on the city team that day I would have clobbered him on the back of the head and knocked him out for that.
He didnt show any remores did he?
should have been banned from foorball. No-one would have missed him.

Too many to choose from but Baconface and Gary Neville lead the packwith Berbatov and Rooney right in amongst them.

citymad said:
Too many to choose from but Baconface and Gary Neville lead the packwith Berbatov and Rooney right in amongst them.

did you hate Berbatov last season

citymad said:

What the fuck he was thinking signing for the rags ahead of us I really don't know

TOM' THE RED TWAT' TYRELL , GET HIS BIASED COMMENTRIES ON RADIO IN IRELAND ,YOU'D THINK IRELAND WERE PLAYIN.PROBABLY NOT THE MOST DESPISED BUT ALL THE MAIN SHISTERS HAVE BEEN NAMED BUT HE PISSES ME OFF WHEN HE'S ON

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.