Most Hyped-Up City Player???

danny123 said:
Corradi, Samaras? Remember our strike force that year? :| LAUGHABLE! especially looking at our strikeforce now :P

Anyone remember Kiki Musampa? Loved him :P

remember at the time he was like a breath of fresh air. remember claiming that he would be our 20 goal a season man at one point. didnt quite get there, but compared to the showers of shit we had he was fucking pele

M35 Blue said:
Kinky by name said:
ha ha, I actually saw him play!

-- Sat May 22, 2010 4:18 pm --

ha ha, I actually saw him play!

-- Sat May 22, 2010 4:20 pm --

he played in a testimonial for Ryan Kidd against a Preston side at Deepdale.
He played in a friendly at rochdale to, he missed a sitter from inside the area thats all I can recall of his appearance!

I went to that one aswell, didnt we win 6-0 or something?

Celebritykiller said:
Kinkladze.

He had it all, but most of the time he couldn't be arsed. I remember so many wasted attacking opportunities where he'd curl one slowly over the bar.

I'm definately in the minority, but I was never a fan.

Glad you think that. I really struggled to see what the fuss was about. He rarely got a shot on target and always tried to take on one too many defenders.

I got the impression that we were always waiting for the next Colin Bell to appear and take us up a level. Anyone with a glimmer of achieving this was hailed as such but sadly no one has been anywhere near. Something to do with the rags ability to replace one star with another time after time?

Ireland. Superman!? Opposition players must have kryptonite boots and shinpads.

u2fme2 said:
whp.blue said:
Shaun fvcking wright philips
come on !!!!

the OP asked who was the most hyped not who was the worst player

so I stand by my orginal post SFWP

the way some city fans go on he is pele cruyff and law rolled into one
and therefore imho
the most hyped city player ever

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.