Most Intimidating Football Grounds

Only 17 so haven't encountered anything at an away match yet except the odd fan here and there goading us into hitting them. I don't wear colours at the likes of Spurs, Birmingham and Liverpool just as a precaution but I've never felt intimidated anywhere before.

Bluemoon dan said:
Already mentioned on here but Ninian Park in the FA Cup, about 5 minutes from the end their bit to the side of us started to empty. Thought it was a bit strange as it was still a close game. A few moments later we realised where they had all gone, they were coming in through the gates in our end that had just opened to let us out....

this^^^^^
complete bunch of nutters, remember they were all slapping there own heads and like you said they just walked into our end

birmingham - not around the ground but the bullring
stoke - one boxing day if i recall and when we both got relegated
everton - we shouldn't of walked across Stanley park
burnley - horrible
west ham - good job we lost
oh and sheff utd though we shouldn't of been in there end

Birmingham City, their lads used to wait at the top of the ramp into the bullring, not good.

Leeds, ropey round the car park

Stoke City, old ground and the new one when they first opened it, especially the 5-2 match where we both got relegated.

Ayresome and Roker Park, pretty hairy

Wolves around the underpass bitd of their subway army

Westham around the tube station

Port Vale and Burnley, could get lively.

do city even have a firm anymore? Only see them at derby's and saw somebody throw a brick at the Notts County fans coach... but besides that nothing? Althought that might be because they stay away from grounds nowadays.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.