Most intimidating football matches

mancitygaz said:
Blackpool, was in the mid 80's can't remember exactly was only a kid,and the fuckers sarted throwing parts of the roof into the away end. Fucking shit myself

hehe!

I was there that day too ..... i landed up on the pitch ...... you're always assured of a cold miserable day when we go to Blackpool and that was definetely no different!

I was in a cafe near the tower before the game and it all kicked off outside , and then it kicked off in the ground and outside afterwards in the sidestreets ...... smashing entertainment!

The only consolation that day was that the rags lost 2-0 at Bournemouth !

You should have tried Elland Road in the 70's/early 80's ..... what a charming place that was ........ especially the exciting three mile 'gauntlet' run back to the station with the sight of a copper being about as rare as finding a cheap season-ticket at the Swamp!

It got doubly exciting one season when they were all on the pitch tryin' to knock fuck out of us!

Cheesy said:
Cardiff, running away from the infamous Soul Crew.

One of the lads I work with was asked by one of our top customers to go to the Cardiff v Burnley game this year as a guest

Turns out that when he gets there expecting the old corporate hospitality this guy is one of the Soul Crews top boys and proceeds to scare the shit out of him all day inside and outside of the ground

Nice lads them Cardiff boys

heywood blue said:
Cheesy said:
Cardiff, running away from the infamous Soul Crew.

One of the lads I work with was asked by one of our top customers to go to the Cardiff v Burnley game this year as a guest

Turns out that when he gets there expecting the old corporate hospitality this guy is one of the Soul Crews top boys and proceeds to scare the shit out of him all day inside and outside of the ground

Nice lads them Cardiff boys

I was walking near Cardiffs ground in the eighties scoffing my hamburger when this ugly yobbo walked across my path , stared me in the face , and muttered ... "you better eat that quick cos you gonna get your throat cut" ......... at which point i jumped on his foot and left him bent over in pain whilst i hotfooted it through the turnstiles!

I was a lucky kid back in the 80's at Ninian Park, went to a Wales v England home international game & even though i'm Welsh i cheered an English goal on the Bob Bank amidst 15,000 Welsh fans.......all because City player Trevor Francis scored a great free kick.
Looking back i'm quite surprised i got out alive.
I think it was 1982

Caridiff was bad , but Leeds was worse ... if only because they had far more hooligans ...... most of yorkshire seemed behind them at one point with coaches coming from all over the place.

I used to know many members of the rag firm in those days , who were about the biggest hooligan firm around ........ they reckoned they sorted Cardiff out at Ninian Park , but never once got their own way at Leeds ...... and they don't admit much!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.