Most Irritating Footballer Ever ....

That French TWAT Cantona without a shadow..
Fuckin hate Robbie Keane aswell, always scores against us (BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)....

Robbie Savage, how he's made a living in football is anyones guess.

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
Cant say i like any of those mentioned... all strokers

But King stroker, half man, half monkey, Ryan fucking Giggs... hate him with a passion

I used to feel the same about Giggs, always booed him when watching Wales but then one time he was in Cardiff for a Wales game & he took my sons under 10's side for training & i hate myself for saying it but he was a lovely bloke, couldn't do enough for the kids & even made a big deal of my boy coz he was wearing his City top.
I know it's not the done thing to praise a rag but........

regardless of their clubs there are some players you admire, scholes, robson and rooney all top quality players, tony adams is another. there are some though that really grate on you.
i hate with a passion
savage
tranny
maradona
van de sar
the winner is too close to call.

bluemoon32 said:
Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
Cant say i like any of those mentioned... all strokers

But King stroker, half man, half monkey, Ryan fucking Giggs... hate him with a passion

I used to feel the same about Giggs, always booed him when watching Wales but then one time he was in Cardiff for a Wales game & he took my sons under 10's side for training & i hate myself for saying it but he was a lovely bloke, couldn't do enough for the kids & even made a big deal of my boy coz he was wearing his City top.
I know it's not the done thing to praise a rag but........

Yeah even the worst of people are capable of nice acts... he shouldnt have turned his back on City, fucking illegitimate cnut.. i am fairly sure Bellamy would be high on most neutral's lists, he has given/ helped raise a million hasnt he???

As soon as i hear Wilson i blow a fuse he annoys me so much... mind you so does Baconface as soon as i see him i have a tourette's outbreak, does he count as he was a footballer and is a manager?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.