Most Overated Player in the world

Clubber

Under your bed, playing Monopoly with the Bogeyman
In relation to the best player in the world. There are some great players about, but there are some which don't deserve the hype:-

Pulyol - Barca
Abidal - Barca

I believe these two are nowhere near good enough to play for such a quality club. Pulyol is poo every time i watch him, as is abidal, and how they keep getting in the team is beyond me. Abidal keeps clichey out of the french team, madness!!

Any other suggestions?

Quaresma - absolutely fuckin awful
Berbatov !
Raul
some say Ibrahimovic - i think he is quality ! just most english fans have judge him on the united game - silly really.
Lampard

Lampard is a great player and gets far too much unfair stick.

Ronaldo goes missing against the best teams nearly every time.

I don't watch an awful lot of Barca but I do think Eto'o is built up more than he should be though he is a very good finisher.

N-Word-Joe said:

I really don't think Lampard is overrated IMHO! Most people don't think he is any good however, if you watch him and him only when playing for Chelsea you will see at times he is absolutely class. He continually checks to see who his round him always makes that extra yard for him self and is always providing movement to involve other players. I agree he is not an Outstanding player but i would say he is extremely effective at getting the simple things right and usually these things go unnoticed!

Under performs massively for England though!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.