Most Overated Player in the world

infaltablesgalore said:
Lampard is a world class midfielder, it would be nonsense to say otherwise. The statistics say a lot.

In reflection i think you are probably right! He makes the midfield role look easy at times something most people know is far from true. He gets a lot of stick which i feel is unjust IMO but hey everyone has right to a voice!

I rate Lampard quite highly, he shoots quite a lot but he also scores plenty. That first time finish against Liverpool was smashing.

Robinjo, Pulyol is pants. Against Bayern he seemed slow unsure and distributed poorly. He hack ribery down once when he didn't need too. It seems like this every time i watch him.

Thanx4Knives said:
Oh and Beckham

I like Beckham think he is getting towards the end of his playing career but has been a world class midfielder too at his peak! Always hated him when he played for the RAGS but ever since his move i have really rated him. His delivery of the ball is nothing short of spectacular I'm not sure any player in the world right now is as good at it?

Ryan Giggs,like that goal he scored against Arsenal in fa cup semis he lost the ball about 5 times and lucky deflections it ended up back at his feet and not to mention he is nominated in player of the year,what a fookin joke

bluemoon27 said:
Ryan Giggs,like that goal he scored against Arsenal in fa cup semis he lost the ball about 5 times and lucky deflections it ended up back at his feet and not to mention he is nominated in player of the year,what a fookin joke

Agree has got by on luck for so long now its untrue!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.