Most overrated player in the Premier League history

Dwight Yorke - apart from that one season in 99 with scum he did fuck all, loads of chances missed and a few goals, bit like Andy Cole.

im gonna say ronaldo the last couple of seasons, dont get me wrong, he is world class, but he should have never been voted world player of the year above messi, at least theyve come to their senses this year. world class but not the best in the world!

mcfc_nick said:
im gonna say ronaldo the last couple of seasons, dont get me wrong, he is world class, but he should have never been voted world player of the year above messi, at least theyve come to their senses this year. world class but not the best in the world!

As much as I hate him, only an idiot would deny Ronaldo's place as the world's best that year. He was a cut above.

There are some right bitter twats on here, im a city fan but to say Cantona and Ronaldo are overated you seriously need to look at yourselfs, wankers!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.