Most pain you've been in

Fractured my ankle getting off a bus in India, stood on a rock and much pain indeed, I was mikes from my apartment, fucking agony and I had to walk about a mile, ok 300 yards for a taxi, but it seemed endless. Stayed in for a week crawling about, but enough about my drinking, medicinal. I couldn’t walk. After that Helicopter Sunday. Dfferent kind of pain, but equally horrendous.

Today I've had an operation at MRI to insert a catheter into my stomach so i can start peritoneal dialysis when it's settled down (in about 3 weeks). The anaesthetic sedative is now wearing off, and I feel as if I've had a kicking by a herd of angry elephants. All this so I can dialyse myself at home and have my days free.
About to take some paracetamol, then try and sleep it off.
Night night.

Fractured 2 vertebrae falling off the deck carrying bananna boxes and gout at the same time. Jesus I'm getting old

Today I've had an operation at MRI to insert a catheter into my stomach so i can start peritoneal dialysis when it's settled down (in about 3 weeks). The anaesthetic sedative is now wearing off, and I feel as if I've had a kicking by a herd of angry elephants. All this so I can dialyse myself at home and have my days free.
About to take some paracetamol, then try and sleep it off.
Night night.
Good luck hope you get a decent nights sleep.

Just clicked on the Politics Subforum by mistake. Jaysus there are some folks hurting on there. By comparison most on here are happy with painkillers whilst most on there nothing could ease their pain. Reminds me of the match day thread. Carry on folks;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.