Most painful minor accident you've had

Kenney_The_Blue

Just stubbed my fucking toe, only a little thing i know but it fucking kills, it just got me thinking, whats the most painful minor accident you've had?

Accidentally pulling a clump of nostril hair when picking your nose makes your eyes water.

I stood on a nail when I was a kid. I also fell on a metal fence that had been knocked over and the spike at the top pierced my leg. I didnt realise got up and walked on then my leg felt itchy so I lifted up my trouser leg and could see the tendon's in my leg and fainted! True Story!

wondered how strong a coke class was so i squose it as hard as i could, and it smashed cutting my tendon in my thumb in half. i now can't bend my thumb, but i can do this wierd movement thing with it that is pretty cool. i was only 13 at the time, and i saw it on wrestling so thought it would be cool and injury free. FOOL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.