Most perfect golf swing

Best two swings I’ve seen in person were Payne Stewart and Paul Lawrie, Making it look pretty is one thing, striking it is what it’s all about and that’s Nicklaus and Tiger.
Ever heard of Moe Norman? Tiger was asked who he regarded as the best ball striker ever, he called out Moe Norman. Here is Super Mex opinion.

Paul Lawrie is a great shout.
Eamonn Darcy had a swing like an octopus falling out a tree quoted David Feherty.lol.

Best two swings I’ve seen in person were Payne Stewart and Paul Lawrie, Making it look pretty is one thing, striking it is what it’s all about and that’s Nicklaus and Tiger.
Ever heard of Moe Norman? Tiger was asked who he regarded as the best ball striker ever, he called out Moe Norman. Here is Super Mex opinion.

Thanks for that. I loved Trevino with all my heart as a kid watching Pro Celebrity Golf. He was the Ali McCoist of golf for young kids like me. He made me interested in playing and wanting to learn. Loved him. Genuinely did.

Els had a great swing.
But for tempo and timing, faldo in his pomp was brilliant, almost robotic, and repeatable.
Tiger pisses on both though, he introduced athleticism into golf, and made it stick.
Tiger took it onto a professional level for sure. Probably the greatest. No, he is the greatest. To come back twice from adversity and still win majors ffs it’s off the scale!

Of the players around now, Adam Scott has a pretty textbook swing. Mcilroy with a driver is amazing too.

Stronger grip wise and less release (which is more how I naturally swing it), Morikawa and Fleetwoods I really like too.

Tiger took it onto a professional level for sure. Probably the greatest. No, he is the greatest. To come back twice from adversity and still win majors ffs it’s off the scale!
Without wishing to get into a goat debate, whilst I love all the legends in golf, and yes, I can name them and I've seen a few live. Tiger, for me, had it all. He was unbeatable in his prime. Majors aside, (and golf isn't all about majors) he's probably the best golfer ever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.