most powerful photos ever taken

100%manc said:
Sorry about the recent photos I posted. I really forgot that kids come on here and it was stupid of me.
Don't worry mate, that's the point of the thread, to have emotionally charged pictures. Any of these could be found on google.<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:02 am --<br /><br />
SouthStandLee said:
2a78j0y.jpg

Anybody know who this is?

Franklin Roosevelt? That's just because he's in a wheel chair, and I know it's definitely not Brian Potter.

Clubber said:
100%manc said:
Sorry about the recent photos I posted. I really forgot that kids come on here and it was stupid of me.
Don't worry mate, that's the point of the thread, to have emotionally charged pictures. Any of these could be found on google.

-- Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:02 am --

SouthStandLee said:
2a78j0y.jpg

Anybody know who this is?

Franklin Roosevelt? That's just because he's in a wheel chair, and I know it's definitely not Brian Potter.

Im probably wrong here but isnt that little girl of some importance to that pic

Yes its Franklin D Roosevelt, not sure about what the girl is. But the suignificance is that this is one of the very few pictures of him in a wheelchair, as America at the time was discriminative towards disabled people, therefore he would not have been elected president if they knew he was disabled.

triger700 said:
SWP's back said:
WARNING:

One of the most horrific videos I have seen.

Viewer discretion advised.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47s43s2RifA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47s43s2RifA</a>

Christ wet! I seen this has news on telly when it happen! I didn't know anyone died! I had a tear and a sick feeling watch this:

You know how traumatised the pilot is by the fact that he is folding his parachute, like his mind has shut off what has just happened

I don't think these have been posted yet.

conrad-schumann.jpg

My favourite photo ever, i think he's the first person to escape by crossing the Berlin 'wall'. Wonder what happened to him afterwards.

Body_of_Peter_Fechter_lying_next_to_Berlin_Wall.jpg

he was so close, he was actually on the wall but was shot and fell backwards. They left him to bleed to death and he died an hour later.

armenian-genocide5.jpg

One of the many victims of the Armenian Genocide, considered the first modern genocide and is forgotten by a lot of people. The Turkish government still deny it ever happened and the US has only just classes it as a genocide.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.