most powerful photos ever taken

MCFC BOB said:
A picture to show how it will always be as long Cameron is in charge. Clegg formed the coalition hoping to have a say, but in the end he was smudged into the background by Cameron and his deceitful party. Clegg has become Cameron's puppet. Whether it's for the good of the country or not we will have to wait and see how it unfolds.

4601615214_81f5b1f659.jpg
Try starting a thread of your own if you want to debate that.

carrconormcfc said:
MCFC BOB said:
Can you explain these? ^^
Apart from the top one, that's Niagara Falls frozen over.
2nd one is Tsunami dead bodies
3rd one is the 1st black student (only lasted 4 days apparently)
4th one is the 1st x-ray
last one is the 1st picture to be uploaded to the internet
Holy shit! When I first looked at that I didnt even see the bodies. All I saw was plastic, wood and other random crap. Feel a little sick now :(

[bigimg]http://franklyfrancis.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/Rosa-Parks.jpg[/bigimg]

[bigimg]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c4/Rosaparks.jpg/421px-Rosaparks.jpg[/bigimg]

bluemanc said:
MCFC BOB said:
A picture to show how it will always be as long Cameron is in charge. Clegg formed the coalition hoping to have a say, but in the end he was smudged into the background by Cameron and his deceitful party. Clegg has become Cameron's puppet. Whether it's for the good of the country or not we will have to wait and see how it unfolds.

4601615214_81f5b1f659.jpg
I'm glad I read the next page, as that is exactly what I was going to post. That is not one of the most powerful photos ever taken, in actual fact it is as far removed from the thread title as I could imagine.

malg said:
bluemanc said:
I'm glad I read the next page, as that is exactly what I was going to post. That is not one of the most powerful photos ever taken, in actual fact it is as far removed from the thread title as I could imagine.
So, the future of our country being represented in a single, seemingly meaningless photo, isn't powerful?

MCFC BOB said:
malg said:
So, the future of our country being represented in a single, seemingly meaningless photo, isn't powerful?

The future of our country is fucked whoever is in charge tbh.

Ntini77 said:
MCFC BOB said:

The future of our country is fucked whoever is in charge tbh.
I can see why people wouldn't think it's powerful, but it represents a hell of a lot.<br /><br />-- Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:12 pm --<br /><br />
TFC said:
miss-story.jpg

This one made me sad. So simple, yet so powerful.
Bless him (or her, you know).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.