Most unfortunate names

After reading these my mind has gone to my current problem, my wife is 1 week off giving birth to my second son and we both like the name Leon, trouble is my surname is Bridge and i'm worried he'll sound like some Cornish village or something like that! am i being unduly worried as the name Leon can make a lot of surname's sound like this or should we change it?

charliebigspuds said:
After reading these my mind has gone to my current problem, my wife is 1 week off giving birth to my second son and we both like the name Leon, trouble is my surname is Bridge and i'm worried he'll sound like some Cornish village or something like that! am i being unduly worried as the name Leon can make a lot of surname's sound like this or should we change it?

How about Rusty????.................;-)

charliebigspuds said:

Leon Bridge, sounds ok to me

blumoon said:
charliebigspuds said:

How about Rusty????.................;-)
yeah, yeah, yeah ,very good, i dont want any pun's like Swing, Hump Back, Railway, or any other ones ive been nicknamed throughout my life!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.