MOTD ... FFS... Joke

judleberry

I cannot believe that on a day were there was only 2 matches, they STILL completely overlooked the fact that we had a stonewall penalty not given and an unfair sending off.

I cannot believe that. They have nothing else to talk about today ffs. The commentator even says wigan got the ball! How bloody biased can they be.

Raging.

Yes it was a penalty,

No it wasnt an unfair senfding off. The first yellow was dubious, however it was given, he shouldnt have been flying in like that for the 2nd. Bad bad zab.

judleberry said:
I cannot believe that on a day were there was only 2 matches, they STILL completely overlooked the fact that we had a stonewall penalty not given and an unfair sending off.

I cannot believe that. They have nothing else to talk about today ffs. The commentator even says wigan got the ball! How bloody biased can they be.

Raging.

I know. Worse than Sky, ffs. Clueless rag worshippers.

The penalty call was wrong, it should have been a penalty but if you see the angle Wiley would have saw it from you can see how he could have mistakenly thought that Figueroa got the ball. The sending off you can't really argue with.

Moebius said:
Yes it was a penalty,

No it wasnt an unfair senfding off. The first yellow was dubious, however it was given, he shouldnt have been flying in like that for the 2nd. Bad bad zab.

He was unfair, because the ref was not consistant, he should not have booked Zabs in the first place, and he didn't booked the Wigan players for doing the same things.

But yes Zabs should have been more careful once he was (unfairly) already in the book. Sometimes Zabs is kind of a red card waiting to happen, but you couldn't take that out of his game I don't think as he wouldn't be half the defender he is.

No comment was made after the game, Blackburn v Burnley. Wayne Elliot deliberately kicked a Blackburn player in the face.(Think it was Chimbonda) When Adebayour did the same against Van Pussy there was a public witch hunt. Surely one for FA WATCH.

Cant really complain, should have have had a penalty & the game at 10 v's 10 but Zab was at fault for getting himselfed booked for the second (the first was a joke but one of their players was booked for a similar tackle on SWP), but a point at wigwam aintt going to get me weeping about the officials like a dipper or a rag, chavski would have liked that point and Wigwam beat villa at their place, so with half a team missing, I will settle for a point.

Moebius said:
Yes it was a penalty,

Really are you going to take that stance?! Even Andy (I'm a f***ing rag) Gray questioned the ref on sending Zaby and not Thomas (who fouled many more time than any City player), one of the commentators sarcastically pointed out that must be his last warning

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.