MOTD.

No broken leg resulted, 1 footed. No history of breaking peoples legs however it deserved a red card as acknowledged by wilshere and wenger. Just wait till a real leg breaker before you can judge their reactions. Zigic didnt break his leg so there will be no media frenzy, simples!

Come on you lot blue tinted specs off

We all know de jong went in with intent you could see the sledgehammer he had hid in his shin pad, the outboard motor he had used to get to 70mph and the fact he clearly stamped on the leg again when he got up before shagging his missus and drowning his dog

Wilshere however is English so its okay

True Gooner said:
No broken leg resulted, 1 footed. No history of breaking peoples legs however it deserved a red card as acknowledged by wilshere and wenger. Just wait till a real leg breaker before you can judge their reactions. Zigic didnt break his leg so there will be no media frenzy, simples!
De Jong's trailing leg broke Ben Arfa's leg.

That was a leg-breaking tackle and Hansen covers it up by saying 'he was frustrated'.

I'm frustrated about someone punching me, does that mean I'm allowed to kill them? Does it hell.

ANTI-CITY BIAS!!!<br /><br />-- Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:22 pm --<br /><br />
dw7 said:
what tackel...wilshire ???
Yes.

True Gooner said:

You can't judge the two challenges by the damage caused. There are a million variables. The only constant is the actual tackle itself, and Jack's was significantly worse than De Jongs. Studs up, didn't win the ball, reckless, very late.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.