MOTD.

50 time's worse than De Jong's tackle but without any leg break... Will that tackle be in the media? No chance!!!!

Forget about that, how on earth was that a back pass that the rags were awarded? A skewed hooked clearance which the keeper dealt with is deemed a back pass, deep into fergietime.....bent refereeing at it's rag loving worst.

mate im not judging the tackle im basically saying there will be no media uproar as no damage was caused and he didnt have previous. It was a leg breaker, even wenger acknowledged that. All im saying is when some player breaks their leg which is inevitable then take a look at the uproar surrounding the offender. I am of the view that the De Jong tackle was a perfect tackle just unlucky that ben arfa got caught

MCFC BOB said:
True Gooner said:
No broken leg resulted, 1 footed. No history of breaking peoples legs however it deserved a red card as acknowledged by wilshere and wenger. Just wait till a real leg breaker before you can judge their reactions. Zigic didnt break his leg so there will be no media frenzy, simples!
De Jong's trailing leg broke Ben Arfa's leg.

That was a leg-breaking tackle and Hansen covers it up by saying 'he was frustrated'.

I'm frustrated about someone punching me, does that mean I'm allowed to kill them? Does it hell.

ANTI-CITY BIAS!!!

-- Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:22 pm --

dw7 said:
what tackel...wilshire ???
Yes.

cheers thats was a bad tackel

Project said:
True Gooner said:
No broken leg resulted, 1 footed. No history of breaking peoples legs however it deserved a red card as acknowledged by wilshere and wenger. Just wait till a real leg breaker before you can judge their reactions. Zigic didnt break his leg so there will be no media frenzy, simples!

You can't judge the two challenges by the damage caused. There are a million variables. The only constant is the actual tackle itself, and Jack's was significantly worse than De Jongs. Studs up, didn't win the ball, reckless, very late.

I take this as a good opinion if Gomez hadnt jumped the other weekend Henry would of actually detached his leg from his body he went in that high and hard. If Gomez studs had been planted it would of been the worse injury you would probably ever see but Gomez jumped got hurt a bit and the media jump on DJ because the players leg got broke

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.