MOTD

MCFC BOB said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
because if we'd have played well we'd have won.
Wow.

it's true, the keeper and defenders had very little to do so nothing to comment on there. But the attacking midfielders and strikers didn't play at all well or we'd have scored against a mediocre bottom of the table team at home, sorry it's just true.

mcfc_brazil said:
"No there not ready to challenge their neighbors yet" Hang on! how many points seperate us? what a tit

Not the point - United chased the game stepped it up made some changes and changed the game - we are unable to do so on a consistent basis.

I think that is the point

dctid said:
mcfc_brazil said:
"No there not ready to challenge their neighbors yet" Hang on! how many points seperate us? what a tit

Not the point - United chased the game stepped it up made some changes and changed the game - we are unable to do so on a consistent basis.

I think that is the point
Know where your coming from but we've played like this all season just the last 2 games not put the ball in the back of the net, addmited they chase games and play till the whistle but they've also been shite all season. End of the day we're still 4th and 3 points behind them, thats what annoyed me.

Commentator could not hide his anti-City bias. De Jong shoots and he shouts deflection straight away. Replay clearly shows there was never any deflection and he ignores it.

Then with the Tevez "goal" he starts shouting that Tevez is off side when the ball was passed to Silva. Total bollox but what do we expect from the United obsessed BBC.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
MCFC BOB said:

it's true, the keeper and defenders had very little to do so nothing to comment on there. But the attacking midfielders and strikers didn't play at all well or we'd have scored against a mediocre bottom of the table team at home, sorry it's just true.
Playing well doesn't mean you automatically win.

Yesterday proved that: Birmingham were organised at the back, bar Milner's chance at the start of the second half, but that was probably because they'd not woken up from half time. We had chances a plenty, but Foster pulled off some good saves yesterday - most notably from De Jong.

People think we played awfully because we didn't win 10-0. If any of those chances had gone in then you would be saying these words, or something along these lines: "despite not playing our absolute best, we still managed to get three points; let's build up again for the next game when we have more cover in defence for Kompany and Touré because Boyata is back after his ban. "Mancini's decision to take off Tevez was puzzling, but he was just suring up the defence with Barry being there".

*Metaphorical case is closed*.

MCFC BOB said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

Yesterday proved that.
Any Villa fan will tell you that too..

MCFC BOB said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

Yesterday proved that: Birmingham were organised at the back, bar Milner's chance at the start of the second half, but that was probably because they'd not woken up from half time. We had chances a plenty, but Foster pulled off some good saves yesterday - most notably from De Jong.

People think we played awfully because we didn't win 10-0. If any of those chances had gone in then you would be saying these words, or something along these lines: "despite not playing our absolute best, we still managed to get three points; let's build up again for the next game when we have more cover in defence for Kompany and Touré because Boyata is back after his ban. "Mancini's decision to take off Tevez was puzzling, but he was just suring up the defence with Barry being there".

*Metaphorical case is closed*.
but we didn't play well, if we had we'd have scored 1 of the many opportunities that we didn't create goalscoring chances out of or fucked up, this isn't man u at home with a bunch of kids, this is a birmingham side who we beat 5-1 last season.

We beat Newcastle 2-1, we were still crap for large periods of the game. We beat Blackpool 3-2, but they deserved to beat us, so no, I'd have just been relieved we snuck a goal out of something to mask a poor performance, maybe now though Mancini will realise what's going wrong with our performances(and results largely apart from WBA) and fix it.

I don't expect us to win 10-0, that's just childish on your part, I do however expect us to beat the bottom half teams at home and comfortable, that's reasonable to expect when you want to be a top 4 team. The fact we are still 4th despite 1 win in our last 5 PL games just shows how shite the Premier League is, not how good we are.

Missed MOTD last night due to a party and it failed to record...any idea if I can find a version on t'internet to watch...I have searched but in vain so far...thx in advance if you can help.

Blue Tooth said:
Missed MOTD last night due to a party and it failed to record...any idea if I can find a version on t'internet to watch...I have searched but in vain so far...thx in advance if you can help.
Should be on BBC iplayer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.