motd

I feel sorry for tunchay the only quality player Stoke have and he can't get a game because he can't throw it far, is unable to kick the oppo, is under 6ft and is able to play the game the right way, as in the ball on the ground, Stoke really are a sad excuse for a football team If I am honest

big blueballs said:
I feel sorry for tunchay the only quality player Stoke have and he can't get a game because he can't throw it far, is unable to kick the oppo, is under 6ft and is able to play the game the right way, as in the ball on the ground, Stoke really are a sad excuse for a football team If I am honest

Your right there they remind me Of Wimbledon from the late 80's early 90's shocking football kick and rush shit......

What other fans would boo the opposition for playing good football? (And how hard did the MotD editors have to work to find the bit where Motson said it was all going sideways and backwards?)

After the goal, we must have had 40 or 50 passes without Stoke touching the ball when they needed to get back in the game. In the end, that one bit of class got them a point.

Bloot said:
Fair reflection of the game in my eyes.

Stoke had plenty of chances and should have won comfortably.

You played lots of tippy tappy football in the second half yet created nothing which is not what the MOTD viewers want to watch.

Irrespective of what you may think I for one do not think you should be coming on this forum full stop.
This is a blues forum and we do not want to read the deranged views of other fans.
Go back to your own forum!

Burtonblue said:
Bloot said:
Fair reflection of the game in my eyes.

Stoke had plenty of chances and should have won comfortably.

You played lots of tippy tappy football in the second half yet created nothing which is not what the MOTD viewers want to watch.

Irrespective of what you may think I for one do not think you should be coming on this forum full stop.
This is a blues forum and we do not want to read the deranged views of other fans.

So you dont think that sometimes it is good to get an opposition fans view of the game?
To be fair to the stokies, they seem to have came on here and been polite and mainly respectful, unlike the fans of some other sides that just spout nonsence to rile us.
OK the style of "football" they play aint everyones cup of tea, but they play to their strengths and are good at it, not what I would want to watch, but not that much different to us a few years back (think Niall Quinn and David White, and or effort Joe's dogs of war).
As for what the nation wantsto watch, MOTD try and cram in the highlights of every premier game that day into one hour (minus the time for Lawro and whoever to talk cr@p), and that for most people means goals and chances, we created very few of them yesterday while Stoke had about 5 or 6 decent chances, so it was a fair reflection of the game.
On another point, yesterdays games had at least 4 goaline decisions and from what I seen on MOTD the officials got every one of them right, so for a change well done to the refs and their "assistants".

law74 said:
Burtonblue said:

So you dont think that sometimes it is good to get an opposition fans view of the game?
To be fair to the stokies, they seem to have came on here and been polite and mainly respectful, unlike the fans of some other sides that just spout nonsence to rile us.
OK the style of "football" they play aint everyones cup of tea, but they play to their strengths and are good at it, not what I would want to watch, but not that much different to us a few years back (think Niall Quinn and David White, and or effort Joe's dogs of war).
As for what the nation wantsto watch, MOTD try and cram in the highlights of every premier game that day into one hour (minus the time for Lawro and whoever to talk cr@p), and that for most people means goals and chances, we created very few of them yesterday while Stoke had about 5 or 6 decent chances, so it was a fair reflection of the game.
On another point, yesterdays games had at least 4 goaline decisions and from what I seen on MOTD the officials got every one of them right, so for a change well done to the refs and their "assistants".

In answer to your first question no.
I would not register on another club's forum end of as not really intersted in what they have to say about us or have any wish to be a wum.
Bluemoon is for City fans imo. There are other websites such as the BBC's where I do think it is interesting for fans to exchange views but I think this forum should be the domain of City fans.

blue saturday said:
about time motson was retired.sounded like he was commentating from a shed

Motson is an anachronism, a parody, a caricature of fuck knows what. MotD and it's little stepbrother, MotD2, are heading for the same category as Loose Women, Get me outta 'ere as unmerchantable quality and simply unfit for watching.

RandomJ said:
lol loved Mancini's interview "they just played long ball, long ball, long ball while we played football"

I knew we'd have problems - 1st shot of Mancini was sky sports before the game wandering around the pitch shaking his head (as though didnt want to play). THEN just before kick off he's bleeding crossing himself..............wonderful show of confidence in his team -not!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.