MOTD

Wigans support is a disgrace. They can't sell out home games against the top sides even with half the home ends full of away fans. We gave them half the normal away allocation for a local derby and it was still half empty. Didn't look like more than 600 - 700 Wigan fans at the game. Shouldn't be in the premier league end of story there are div 1 sides which are much much better supported.

On the Bolton game they played against us like their children's lives depended on it. They just rolled over and died for the rags no effort at all. Seriously people are talking about Cahill being a decent player their defence is absolutely fucking shit. He looks awful to me no pace terrible positional awareness. No way I would want him even as a squad player. You look up 1 season wonder in the dictionary and Cahill is there along with bale and baines.

RandomJ said:
Hernandez is like the kid who always goal hung at school.
To be fair to the ****, he's a lot more than a "goal hanger". I've never seen a striker with better movement than him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.