MOTD

lee-mcfc said:
I doubt terry called him that when cole was stood next to him... he was talking to the ref i bet

He was he called him a blind ****....

People are jumping on the racist bandwagon since the Evra and Suarez ordeal....

This country is known for its race tolerance can't imagine Terry being a racist even if he is a twat!!

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
lee-mcfc said:
I doubt terry called him that when cole was stood next to him... he was talking to the ref i bet

This country is known for its race tolerance can't imagine Terry being a racist even if he is a twat!!
I know that's what i said, he was talking to the ref , he didnt say black ****

Went home after d. Match and tried to record Motd ....... Just came home now and it didnt record aghhhhhhh ....... Rhod Gilbert can fuckoff

lee-mcfc said:
Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
lee-mcfc said:

I know that's what i said, he was talking to the ref , he didnt say black ****

I know mate that last bit was just a little rant of mine....

The post-match analysis concentrated more on United's defensive inadequacies than our attacking brilliance for my liking, but that's no big deal. They were obviously compementary about the way we set up, and the end credits were all about City so the coverage this weekend was far better than last.

Can't get enough of THAT pass! I keep rewinding it, and still can't believe he plays for us lol

Ric said:
The post-match analysis concentrated more on United's defensive inadequacies than our attacking brilliance for my liking, but that's no big deal. They were obviously compementary about the way we set up, and the end credits were all about City so the coverage this weekend was far better than last.

doesn't matter Ric

only one thing does

rags 1 City 6

6 LOL 6
yes 6 6 6 6 6 6

beargrylls said:
Went home after d. Match and tried to record Motd ....... Just came home now and it didnt record aghhhhhhh ....... Rhod Gilbert can fuckoff
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=237278" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=11&t=237278</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.