MOTD

Why do you care what they say? I only watch it to see the goals again, not for the "analysis". And it's great to store it on my Sky box so that i can watch it every night until the next game.

Thought Dixon was ok. I ignored the other bloke.

JOGAMIGMOG said:
QPR won't be easy. Could be an 'after the Lord Mayor's Show' type of match. But that was the City of old! :)

They were shit against a 9 man chelsea, should be a piece of piss!

Mugatu said:
Ah the usual "MOTD are against us" and "Hansen hates us" paranoid bollocks. I've never known a website like this.

Hansen was complimentary as usual. He loves the new challege to the Premier League. City get top billing, just to upset the usual paranoid "we were on second!" nutters, like order matters.

We get a Man City fan (Dixon) as a weekly pundit, yet apparently MOTD are still "anti City".

Fucking grow up dickheads.

images

M22 Blue said:
Mugatu said:
Ah the usual "MOTD are against us" and "Hansen hates us" paranoid bollocks. I've never known a website like this.

Hansen was complimentary as usual. He loves the new challege to the Premier League. City get top billing, just to upset the usual paranoid "we were on second!" nutters, like order matters.

We get a Man City fan (Dixon) as a weekly pundit, yet apparently MOTD are still "anti City".

Fucking grow up dickheads.
RAG ALERT!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.