MOTD

Darkhorse

Seemed fairly complimentary of us and condemning of the Rags. Nice to see occasionally.

Occasionally. Some of the presenters could be choking on their words next week if all goes to plan i.e we win all our remaining games.

I wonder if that twat Hansen will mention the term " capitulation". I bet they don't mention the FA Cup final either!

nmc said:
I wonder if that twat Hansen will mention the term " capitulation". I bet they don't mention the FA Cup final either!

Can't wait to watch Hansen squirm. I hate every fucking bone in his bitter withered body.

Hamann Pineapple said:
nmc said:

Can't wait to watch Hansen squirm. I hate every fucking bone in his bitter withered body.

His radiation treated chicken skin neck freaks me the fuck out. Like shaking hands with someone who has proper clammyhands, gives you a shiver down your spine.

Hamann Pineapple said:
nmc said:

Me too...the wrinkly necked twat.

Hansen will just roll out "you can't win anything with kids" in that fucking unrivalled sanctimonious tone, even though nothings been lost and if that turns out to be the case, it wouldn't have been kids that fucking lost it.

Everytime I hear how much that waste of breath gets paid I die a little inside.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.