MOTD

skybluepete

Motd2

Are they taking the piss-its making it look like we got hammered up to now !! Tossers

Match of the day

Did anybody just see the presenter trying to force Owen and Mark Lawrenson into changing there mind about Harts mistake? They told him 3 times it is Harts fault one was a professional striker and one was a professional centre back and hes trying to argue a non existent point with them. Then again as they finish talking he asks them who's fault it was in hope they would say Nastasic! Why can't people accept when he makes a mistake? Is it really because he is English?

Re: Match of the day

kippaxchris said:
Did anybody just see the presenter trying to force Owen and Mark Lawrenson into changing there mind about Harts mistake? They told him 3 times it is Harts fault one was a professional striker and one was a professional centre back and hes trying to argue a non existent point with them. Then again as they finish talking he asks them who's fault it was in hope they would say Nastasic! Why can't people accept when he makes a mistake? Is it really because he is English?

I thought it was both of there faults. Hart should of never been there but would of got the ball, yet nastasic who could of headed the ball anywhere he wanted but decided to put a through ball over harts head. Wouldn't of happened if joe stayed on his line.

kippaxchris said:
He's England's number 1.... that's why he hasn't been dropped by Pellers. I think the presenter was just playing devils advocate but I know what you mean, there was two 'experts' expressing their opinions and he was trying to change them, it was wrong. It reminded me of that ugly fella Chiles.

Re: Motd2

I thought they were extremely fair tonight. They pointed out that we played well, it was a good match but also pointed to our weaknesses. They also said that Joe Hart shouldn't have come out for that ball and it wasn't Nasty's fault. What did they say that was so wrong?

I've criticised them in the past because they have slated us for no reason but tonight they were fair. IMHO

Completely irrelevant but can't create a thread yet...

And since this is a moaning thread I thought I'd give it a go here. Can we do something about the sad Bourmemouth rags that give our products zero ratings on sports direct? I posted a review there and had a small go at the scum but the moderator didn't like it. If anyone wants to open a thread for this so we can bombard with reviews, much appreciated. Note that this year they are quality tops and the third one is looking ace so these are not real reviews...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sportsdirect.com/nike-manchester-city-third-shirt-2013-2014-377066" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sportsdirect.com/nike-manche ... 014-377066</a>

kippaxchris said:

In my humble opinion, yes.

-- Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:33 am --

kippaxchris said:

In my humble opinion, yes.<br /><br />-- Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:33 am --<br /><br />
kippaxchris said:

ManCityRising said:
kippaxchris said:

kippaxchris said:

kippaxchris said:

But what do you really think?

The 15 minute highlights piece on the OS is a much fairer reflection of the game than the MOTD highlights were.

We were the better side.

It was easily our best away performance for some time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.