MOTD2

Glazers_Wallet said:
Amigo said:
Those highlights were bias, yes Dixon and Lawro were alright but they were so bias towards arsenal - "Won it in style" F off.

And they spent 10 mins talking about the mexican teenager's header from 5 yards out.

you see them headers in sunday league week in week out.

I appreciate that, but some people on here posted about them as if they were wearing a city shirt, when they were actually very cynical.

foolsgold* said:
K.Reeves right foot said:
Thought the 2 of them [Dixon and Lawro] were very complimentary, basically said we still played well and will be a force....no slagging off at all...

Yeah got no problem with them.. was the commentator who made the statement..
I just don't know why it needs to be said.. we have all heard it over and over again.. when were down to ten men it just isn't really the right time to mention us being big spenders? we were playing a very good team who had 11 men on the pitch compared to our 10
Know what you mean, they always have to mention our spending, they'll get bored soon. Or when the Scum spend their 'newly found' war chest in January..aha aha!! ha!! aha!!

Funny when that fat arsed rag twat ran on the pitch and slipped.....His 'George of Asda' Jeans looked in a right state the silly c*nt.

Sky Blue said:
Funny when that fat arsed rag twat ran on the pitch and slipped.....His 'George of Asda' Jeans looked in a right state the silly c*nt.

George is quite posh, but I draw the line at the £4 smart price ones.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.