Moths

bluethrunthru

What is wrong with the twats? I am fond of all wildlife and am quite happy for them to come into the house - wife and daughter bed to differ lol - but night after night I wash up and the fuckers try and walk across the bowl of hot water with the obvious result.....also there is seldom much to find in the sink when I empty the bowl. As well as being terminally stupid are they also water soluble?

I realise this is strictly a moth thread but taking it slightly off at a tangent.....Toads. I rent part of an old bus depot/workshop...dry, dusty, concrete and huge inspection pit, there are hundreds of baby toads, fascinating little things but what are they doing there and where have they come from...

I realise this is strictly a moth thread but taking it slightly off at a tangent.....Toads. I rent part of an old bus depot/workshop...dry, dusty, concrete and huge inspection pit, there are hundreds of baby toads, fascinating little things but what are they doing there and where have they come from...

A big toad?

when the mummy toad loves the daddy toad very very much ........

A wife is in bed with her lover when she hears her husband come home. She tells her lover to hide so he goes into the wardrobe. The husband runs up the stairs shouting,"I know he's here." He starts searching the bedroom and opens the wardrobe door. He says,"Who are you." The lover says,"I'm the moth inspector." The husband says,"But you havent got any clothes on." The lover says,"Fucking moths."

A wife is in bed with her lover when she hears her husband come home. She tells her lover to hide so he goes into the wardrobe. The husband runs up the stairs shouting,"I know he's here." He starts searching the bedroom and opens the wardrobe door. He says,"Who are you." The lover says,"I'm the cat inspector." The husband says,"But you havent got any clothes on." The lover says,"Fucking pussy."

And don't forget ants. Little bastards!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.