MotorGP today

Richard

<a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/motorbikes/8099343.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsp ... 099343.stm</a>

Hahahahahaha. Funny as fook.

The main race the last lap was the best lap I have seen in MotoGP for a long time. How the fuck Rossi pasted Lorenzo on the final corner I will never know. The pit crew were going bananas about it top class 100 times better than F1.

leighton said:
The main race the last lap was the best lap I have seen in MotoGP for a long time. How the fuck Rossi pasted Lorenzo on the final corner I will never know. The pit crew were going bananas about it top class 100 times better than F1.

How about three laps to go when he didn't bother braking at the end of the start / finish straight??

Rossi must have balls of diamond never mind steel

flyer said:
leighton said:

How about three laps to go when he didn't bother braking at the end of the start / finish straight??

I missed this today. But nothing Rossi does surprise's me anymore, the guy is an absolute animal on a motorbike.

flyer said:

i've never seen anything like it. not just how late he braked, but to put the bike through such a ridiculously tiny gap, over the kerb, back in front, and still nail the apex...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.